The Baroque on Beaver has relied on the assistance of volunteers for over a decade. Volunteers may choose to distribute programs, participate in special fundraising events, assist with WebPages, or host a visiting artist or musician during Festival week. Volunteers make a difference and volunteerism is part of the BonB tradition.
- Apply: Email Krys Lyle, Beaver Island Cultural Arts Association Coordinator at email@example.com, complete with your contact information and volunteering interests.
- Make a Donation
- Pledge your Time: Commit to BonB with a minimum pledge of 20 hours of service during Festival week.
- Join a Team: Accept assignment by BonB leadership and staff to participate in a specific project or on a committee.
- Become a Baroque on Beaver Home Host Provider: What is Home Hosting? Home hosting is similar to running a B & B, but even better for it assists B on B! If you are willing to open up your Beaver Island home or cottage to a musician(s) during the festival your hospitality commitment would be as follows:
- bed, use of a bathroom and a simple breakfast
- a maximum of seven nights
Extras that make all the difference
- pick-up and drop-off at the airport or ferry dock
- offer of maps/brochures
- tips about what to do and see while on the Island
- use of laundry
If you wish to become a B on B Home Host Provider please contact Krys Lyle, Beaver Island Cultural Arts Association Coordinator for more details. Krys Lyle may be contacted by phone 231.448.2149 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org