Your Support is Critical
Each year, Baroque on Beaver must raise at least 33% of its operating budget through individual donations from people like you. The money raised from our annual fundraising drives help make up the difference between what is earned from other revenue (ticket sales, program book ads, concert sponsorships, grants) and what it costs to produce our Festival season.
If you’ve given in the past, please consider a renewal of your gift to the Festival. If possible, please consider increasing your gift to assist with our increasing costs for our world-class musicians, guest artists, and staff; housing; transportation; music rental; marketing; operations and much else.
If you’ve never given, please consider making a donation – your help is needed. A strong professional artistic and administrative component, committed Board, financially sound organization, and 20 years of great music all combine to create Baroque on Beaver. Please make your donation to help ensure that Baroque will continue to bring great music to the Beaver Island community for many years to come.
How to Donate
Baroque on Beaver needs your support! Click on the “Donate” button below. Electronic donations are processed through either your PayPal account or with all major credit cards.
If you prefer to mail your donation, please send to:
Baroque on Beaver / BIPAA
PO Box 326
Beaver Island, MI 49782
Level 1: Fan ~ $5.00 to $99.00
Level 2: Friend ~ $100.00 to $249.00
Level 3: Supporter ~ $250.00 to $499.00
Level 4: Patron ~ $500.00 to $999.00
Level 5: Benefactor ~ $1,000.00 to $1,499.00
Level 6: Impresario ~ $1,500.00 to $2,499.00
Level 7: Virtuoso ~ $2,500.00 to $4,999.00
Level 8: Maestro ~ $5,000.00 to $9,999.00
Level 9: Bravo ~ $10,000.00 +
2023 Sponsorship Opportunities
We invite both businesses and individuals to personalize their support of Baroque on Beaver and the Beaver Island Performing Arts Alliance by sponsoring an artist, concert, or area of need.
The following opportunities are available for the 2023-24 Season:
- Buying a full- or half-page ad in the Baroque program book with a personal message or acknowledgement of an important date or loved one helps defray the cost of the Festival’s printed materials.
- Sponsoring a non-ticketed concert supports musicians in their smaller group volunteer performances and helps to defray the cost of concerts that are supported only by free will offerings. These concerts always cost more to produce than they earn in free will.
- Sponsoring an artist shows your support of either the instrument or vocal categories and the individual. Our musicians are honored to be sponsored and truly enjoy meeting with the donors who have sponsored them at a cocktail reception during Festival Week. Both Principal and Section Musicians are eligible.
- Sponsoring either housing costs or music-rental & purchase costs help to support those integral budgetary items which produce a world-class festival and attract world-class artists.
- Sponsoring an entire ticketed event, our planned arts administration internship program, or a newly commissioned work is a testament to the artistic excellence of the BIPAA and its musicians and directors. These sponsors join the Board, Executive Director Matthew Thomas, Music Director Robert Nordling, and Choral Director Kevin Simons at a reception during the Festival. These sponsors will also receive public recognition and appreciation from the podium at their concert.
Season Sponsors make the highest commitment to ensure the BIPAA’s present and future. By underwriting the Baroque on Beaver season, you give us the ability to attract and support our great professional artists. A gift to the BIPAA Endowment Fund is the ultimate show of support for the long-term success of the arts on Beaver Island – and for the Beaver Island
Become a part of our team. For more information, please contact Info@baroqueonbeaver.org. We need your help to make the Festival a success!
Advertise your business in our printed Concert Program and let our audience get to know you!
2022 advertising rates coming soon
Donate While You Shop
Amazon.com’s AmazonSmile will automatically donate 0.5% of your purchases to a charity. Make sure you select BICAA as your charitable organization. Here is our direct link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/30-0349542